This application was developed in a few months thanks to Openswing capabilities: this development framework allows to create RIAs with a GUI having very complex contents with low development time.
JAllInOne provides the main features of any accounting system: chart of accounts, accounts, accounting management, payment dues, balance sheet, costs & proceeds, debits & credits, etc.
All these features are designed to minimize manual data input on behalf of the user, therefore freeing the user from tedious, routine tasks and avoiding human errors.
Main features are:
- Ledger; it is pre-filled and can be manually defined
- Charts of accounts; it is pre-filled and can be manually defined
- Accounting motives definition
- Vat registers definition and vat endorsement automatic task
- Opening accounts management per fiscal year
By means of this window it is possible to endorse balances of patrimonial accounts to the new year (i.e. by recording this endorsement this the specified “Item Date”); these balances are recorded using an opening account.
- Closing accounts management per fiscal year
By means of this window it is possible to close all accounts ofr the past year. This feature will determine the loss and profits from that year and after that it wll close all patrimonial accounts.
It is important to execute two steps in the correct sequence: first open accounts in the new yers and after that closing accounts for the last year, otherwise patrimonial accounts balances will results always set to zero.
- Automatic accounting entries from documents (from purchase orders and sale documents)
- Manual entries, when defining accounting items with or without vat management.
When defining a “new item without vat”, the user has to specify an accounting motive and at least two rows, so that the leck of balance for this item will be equal to zero: only if it is zero then the item will be saved.
When defining a “new item with vat”, the user has to specify more information: an accounting motive, a referred document (e.g. an invoice), a customer/supplier to use, a payment code and finally a vat register code. This functionality will automatically create a record in the specified vat register and in the customer/supplier accounting code.
Moreover the user can add one or more lines (N lines): for each one, he has to define:
an account code (related to a customer or to a supplier or to an accounting code)
a taxable income
a vat code related to the taxable income
This functionality will automatically create 2 + N acconting records: one for the customer/supplier defined in the window header, one for the vat account related to the specified vat register and N for the inserted lines.
A check on the lack of balance is also performed, to guarantee that the new item can be correctly inserted.
- Several printable reports:
- Trial balance
- Journal of final entry
- costs & proceeds report
- debits & credits report
- accounting movements printing, by specifing an accounts range
- statement of account per customer
- payments dues, from sale and purchase invoices and payments
<< Previous Chapter | Next Chapter >>